What are the requirements for using Rave?
The requirements for Rave depends on if you're signing up as an individual or a business.
You will be required to have the following;
- A valid means of identification. This can be any of the following:
- National ID card
- Driver’s License
- International Passport
- Permanent Voter's Card
- A settlement bank account
- BVN (if you're operating from Nigeria).
The requirements for a business account are:
- A valid certificate of incorporation
- Corporate bank account details
- A valid ID of one of the directors of the company.
What If you own a business, but do not have a certificate of incorporation?
We advise that you start up with an individual account and as your business grows. Along the line, when you register your business, you can simply send an email to email@example.com with a copy of your certificate of incorporation and corporate bank account details for your account to be upgraded to a business account.
What happens if you don't submit these documents and Bank Account information.
Although you might still be able to receive payments via Rave on your platform, your transaction volume will be limited. Moreover, Rave will not be able to settle your funds to you if we don't have your bank account information.