Connect your Rave account to Clickfunnels with Zapier
Clickfunnels is an online tool that simplifies online marketing, selling, and delivery of their products and services by providing users with funnel options that are pre-built for a specific business, product, or service.
We would be connecting our Rave account to Clickfunnels in this article using Zapier.
To get started, follow the steps below:
- Accept the Early Access Invitation to use Rave on Zapier. Click on the “Make a Zap” button.
- Search for "Rave". Click on the Rave icon to Add.
- Select “Rave” on the Choose App field and “New Transaction” on the Choose Trigger Event then click on continue.
- Connect your Rave account or create a new account if you are a new user and then click on "Continue".
- Select any of the triggers depending on what you want to achieve For example success, failed etc and then click on continue.
- Click on “Find Transaction”.
- Search for Clickfunnels then click it to add it to Zapier.
- On the “Add email to list Clickfunnels”, select “Clickfunnels” in the “Choose App” field and “Add Email to List” in the “Choose an Event” field. Click on continue.
- Under “Customise List”, select any of the options in the dropdown For example id, Customer Fullname, Merchant Business name, etc., and Customer Email under the Email field. Click on continue.
- Under “Send Data” copy and paste the Customers Email, search for the Email and then click on “Test.
Note: You can either Skip the Test or Continue with the Test to make sure everything is working out fine.
- Once everything is working out fine, there will be a pop up showing “Turn Zap On”. Click on the “Turn Zap On” to turn on the Zap.
- Click on “Go to my Zap” to navigate to Zap you just created.
Yaay! We are done connecting Rave to Clickfunnels using Zapier.🥂