How to integrate Rave into WooCommerce.
- Kindly click here to download the plugin zip;
- Login to your WordPress Admin. Click on "Plugins” > “Add New" from the left menu then click on “Upload Plugin”. Browse to where you downloaded the Rave by Flutterwave plugin zip folder in step 1, and click on “Install Now”.
3. Click on "WooCommerce” > “Settings" from the left menu and click on the "Payment" tab. Under the checkout options, click on Rave.
4. Configure your Rave Payment Gateway settings accordingly:
Check the Enable/Disable checkbox to enable Rave Payment Gateway.
- On your Rave account go to settings, and then click on ’API’, you will find the ‘Public Key’ and ‘Secret Key’, please take note of these;
- Enter your public key and secret key into the “Rave Checkout Public Key” and “Rave Checkout secret Key” field respectively as shown below.
- You may customize the “Modal Custom Logo” and enter the URL to your store’s logo if you wish.