Integrating Rave into Opencart
Downloading the Rave by Flutterwave Plugin.
1. Visit opencart.com
2. Click on marketplace and on the search tab, search for ‘Rave by Flutterwave’.
3. Download the version that matches your Opencart website version.
Integrating Rave into Opencart.
1. Login into your Opencart admin account
2. On your dashboard, click on the extensions menu, a drop-down list will be displayed, click on installer and upload the zip folder of rave by Flutterwave plugin you downloaded.
3. After uploading, click on extensions (just below the installer tab), then click on filter and select ‘Payments’; a drop down list will be displayed. Select Rave Payment Gateway
4. Click on the green button on the Rave payment gateway row to install the plugin
5. After the installation, click on the blue button by its side and editing the plugin settings..
Please ensure you select ‘Yes’ on the ‘Live mode’ field for live transactions with the api keys you get from rave.flutterwave.com. For test transactions, select ‘No’, and you can get your test keys from ravesandbox.flutterwave.com
Lastly, please ensure you select ‘Enabled’ on the status field to enable the payment gateway on the checkout page.
To get your API key, navigate to your Rave dashboard, click on settings menu and then on the API tab. There you will find your Public and Secret Keys.
That’s all there is with the integration.
And this is what it looks like when a customer wants to make a payment from your store.