Integrating Rave's WordPress Payment Forms
- Kindly click here to download the plugin zip;
2. Login to your WordPress Admin. Click on "Plugins” > “Add New" from the left menu then click on “Upload Plugin”.
Browse to where you downloaded the Rave Payment Form plugin zip folder in step 1, click on “Install Now”, and after installation click on 'activate' to activate the plugin.
3. Click on "Rave Form” > “API keys Settings" from the left menu to configure your Rave Form API settings according to the steps below:
Select either the live mode or test mode from the 'Mode' field to enable Rave Payment Gateway and enter the corresponding API keys for the mode you have selected. (kindly note that Live keys are gotten from https://rave.flutterwave.com/, while the test keys are gotten from https://ravesandbox.flutterwave.com/ )
On your Rave account go to settings, then click on the ’API’ tab, you will find the ‘Public Key’ and ‘Secret Key’, copy and paste same into Rave Payment form account as shown above;
4. To create a new payment form, kindly click on ‘Rave Forms’ > ‘Add New’. Add the title of your payment form, and add the fields you intend your payment form to have.
The Rave payment Form also allows you to edit the following and more:
a. Payment currency.
b. The charge amount, and
c. The description of the payment button.
Kindly click on the ‘Publish’ button at the left-hand side of the page, and copy the ‘shortcode’ from the preceding page.
5. Go to ‘Pages’ > ‘Add New’ to create the page on your WordPress site where your payment form will be displayed. Add the title of the page, and paste the Shortcode you copied from step 4 above as shown below. Then click on the Publish button at the left-hand side of the page to effect the change.
6. This is what the Payment page looks like after publishing on your site.