Integrating Rave's WordPress Payment Forms
- Navigate to the WordPress admin dashboard of your store and click on "Plugins" on the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the "Add new" button.
- Search for Rave Payment Forms and click the "Install Now" button on the Rave Payment Forms plugin by Flutterwave
- On the list of installed plugins find "Rave Payment Forms" and click on Activate.
- Click on "Rave” > “Settings" from the left menu and configure your settings accordingly
- Usage: Insert the shortcode anywhere on your page or post that you want the form to be displayed to the user.
- Basic: requires the user to enter amount and email to complete payment [flw-pay-button]
- With button text:
- With attributes: email or use_current_user_email with value "yes", amount
[flw-pay-button amount="1290" email="email@example.com" ] or
- With attributes and button text: email, amount
[flw-pay-button amount="1290" email="firstname.lastname@example.org" ]Button Text[/flw-pay-button]
[flw-pay-button amount="1290" use_current_user_email="yes" ]
Click the "Save Changes" button to save your settings.