How to setup rave on Weebly
Weebly makes it easy for anyone to create a website, blog, or online store for their businesses and services. Before you can set up Rave on your Weebly site, you’ll need to first install Rave on Ecwid, and then set up Ecwid on your Weebly site.
This tutorial shows you how to setup rave on your Weebly store for accepting payments.
- Kindly login to your Weebly.com account.
- Go to your editor page.
b. Next, click on the “App” tab.
2. Kindly search for “Ecwid” in the “Search tab”.
3. Click on the “Ecwid Online Store” as shown below.
3. Click on the “Connect” tab on the top right side of the pop-up to connect Ecwid store to your Weebly account.
4. Kindly click on the “I already have an Ecwid account” button if you already have an Ecwid account or click on the “Create Account” to create a new account. Check out our other tutorial on setting up rave on eciwd.
5. Next, click on accept.
6. Now that you are done linking up your Ecwid store to your Weebly account. Kindly log on to the “Editor” page of your website.
a.) Drag and drop the “Ecwid Store” to the section of the page you want it to feature.
b.) Click on the “Edit Store Appearance” to edit the appearance of your store.
7. Click on “Save” to save your store appearance.
8. Click on the “Publish” tab to visit your store.
a.) Next, select the item(s) you wish to purchase.
9. Fill in your email address and click on the “Checkout” button.
10. Kindly choose rave by Flutterwave as your preferred “Payment Method”, fill in your other details and click on “Continue”.
11. Fill in your card details...
We are glad we could show you how to setup rave on your Weebly site in a few steps.