With Flutterwave, you can make transfers to multiple bank accounts at once. This article takes you through the step by step process on how to make a bulk transfer.
1. Navigate to the Transfers page on the left side of your Flutterwave dashboard.
2. Click on the +New Transfer button.
3. Next, you will see a modal asking you to select which type of Transfer you wish to make. Select the Bulk Transfer option.
You will be required to upload a CSV file containing the account details. To see the list of bank names and codes, or get a sample bulk disbursement CSV file, Click on any of the links at the bottom of the pop-up.
4. Here is a sample file of how the .csv file you upload should look.
5. Click on "Choose file" to upload the file containing the details of bank accounts you are making transfers to. Then click "Continue"
6. Click on the "Save transfer" button.
Viola!!! You've successfully made a bulk transfer.