One of the many perks of Flutterwave is you do not need to own a website to get paid. A payment link is a simple way to collect payments by sharing a personalized link to your customers for them to pay you.
With the steps below, you can create a payment link, share with your customers, who can then pay using their preferred payment method (card, bank account, USSD, MPesa, Ghana Mobile Money, etc.)
1. In your Flutterwave dashboard, go to the Payment Links page and select Create Payment Link.
2. For a single payment, select Single Charge. Check out this link if you want to create a recurring charge.
3. Fill in details of the payment; if you wish to allow your customers to specify the amount to be paid, leave the “Amount” field empty, otherwise, fill in a specified amount. Select “Create Link” to create the link to your payment page.
4. The payment link will be shown on your dashboard. You can share the link with your clients for them to access your payment page and make payment using their cards, bank accounts, USSD, Mpesa, etc., as applicable.
5. This is what a payment page looks like.
NB: You might want to customize your payment link so you can do things like redirect to a success page after payment, and collect custom information, we have that covered, you can read our article on customizing your payment link to get that done.