Barter is Flutterwave's primary retail product which has features like airtime and bills payments, local and international transfers, virtual cards and (yes, you guessed right) payments to merchants. The Barter app has a virtual wallet from which your customers can make purchases to you on Flutterwave.
To pay with Barter simply follow the following steps:
1. Ensure that you have funded your Barter wallet. You can read this guide to know how to fund your Barter wallet.
2. Select the "Pay with Barter" option.
3. Click on "Proceed" to be redirected to Barter by Flutterwave to complete your payment
4. Enter your Barter email or phone number and transaction pin.
5. Choose your desired source to complete payment
That's it. You have successfully paid with Barter.