- Navigate to the WordPress admin dashboard of your store and click on "Plugins" on the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the "Add new" button.
- Search for Flutterwave Payment Forms and click the "Install Now" button on the Rave Payment Forms plugin by Flutterwave
4. On the list of installed plugins find "Rave Payment Forms" and click on Activate.
5. Click on "Rave” > “Settings" from the left menu and configure your settings accordingly
6. Usage: Insert the shortcode anywhere on your page or post that you want the form to be displayed to the user.
- Basic: requires the user to enter amount and email to complete payment
- With button text:
- With attributes: email or use_current_user_email with value "yes", amount
[flw-pay-button amount="1290" email="email@example.com" ]or[flw-pay-button amount="1290" use_current_user_email="yes" ]
- With attributes and button text: email, amount
[flw-pay-button amount="1290" email="firstname.lastname@example.org"]Button Text[/flw-pay-button]
7. With the short code you can add a payment plan to your form. Create and use payment plans in your forms
8. Enable recurring payment and select payment plans to be added to the payment form.