- Navigate to the WordPress admin dashboard of your store and click on "Plugins" on the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on the "Add new" button.
3. Search for Rave Woocommerce Payment Gateway and click the "Install Now" button on the Rave Woocommerce Payment Gateway plugin by Flutterwave Developers(Ensure that you already have Woocommerce installed).
4. On the list of installed plugins find "Rave WooCommerce Payement Gateway" and click on Activate.
5. Click on "WooCommerce” > “Settings" from the left menu and click on the "Payment" tab.
6. Under the checkout options, Enable Rave and click the "Set Up" button.
7. Configure your Rave Payment Gateway settings accordingly:
Check the Enable/Disable checkbox to enable Rave Payment Gateway