Flutterwave provides online payment services where individuals and enterprises can receive and disburse payment in a seamless and easy way. Flutterwave + Zoho Books integration enables a merchant to track their sales and consolidated payments they receive on a daily basis.
Why Integrate Flutterwave with Zoho Books?
Track payments you receive on sales through your Flutterwave account. All these transactions are a virtual projection in your Zoho Books account, paving way for an easy reconciliation process.
- Track all transactions taking place in your Flutterwave account through Zoho Books.
- Track sales that occur in Zoho Books through your Flutterwave account.
- Flutterwave + Zoho Books integration gives merchants access to easy cash flow reconciliation of marketplaces transactions all at a glance.
- Get accurate and efficient balancing of accounts with a reduced deficit on all accounts statements.
- Track the amount Flutterwave owes you for any transaction.
- Track the fees Flutterwave charges you.
- Merchants get payments into an added bank account on Zoho Books while awaiting an agreed-upon settlement. This is not technically a loan but an advance against future receivables.
Sync the information from your Flutterwave account to Zoho Books to keep track of your sales and the money Flutterwave owes you. You can select the appropriate accounts from your Chart of Accounts to track sales and Flutterwave fees.
To get started, follow the link: https://plugin.flutterwave.com.
Step 1: After clicking“GET STARTED”, the next page navigates you to Flutterwave log in page. You will be asked to enter your Flutterwave credentials to connect Zoho Books.
Step 2: Click on“Connect to Zoho” to connect Zoho Books.
Step 3: The next page navigates you to Zoho Books log in page. You will be asked to enter your Zoho Books credentials to connect Flutterwave.
Step 4: Configure settings to sync Flutterwave transactions on Zoho Books.
Step 5: Select appropriate credit and debit account to track fees and sales and save. Click on“Back to Dashboard” to return.
Step 6: Click“Back to Dashboard to return.
Step 7: Click on“Manual Sync” to sync Flutterwave transactions on Zoho Books.
The image below shows sample response after syncing.
Step 8: Go to Zoho Books, the Chart of accounts section to view synced transactions in the appropriate accounts selected previously.
- How do I navigate to Chart of account section from my Zoho Dashboard?
- On the topmost left corner of your dashboard page, hover around the menu icon. Click on the“Z” icon and select“Books” under the“Finance” section as shown in the image below:
- The next page navigates you to page shown in the image below. Chart of account can be gotten thus: Accountant > Chart of Accounts.
2. How do I navigate to the integration and disconnect Zoho Books?
- On Zoho plugin configuration page, select“Disconnect from Zoho”.
- On the next page, select“Back to choose a Plugin” or“Leave Flutterwave Integration” to conclude.
3. When and how does data sync occur? Data sync occurs when“Manual sync process” button is clicked at the configuration settings page to obtain real-time data. It also occurs automatically at 12:00 am daily.
4. Are there any settings related to synchronizing? For successful synchronizing, the home currency for Flutterwave transactions must be the same as that on Zoho Books account.
5. Is data sync manual, automatic, on login, in real-time? Data sync is manual, automatic and occurs at real-time when the button is clicked. Automatic sync occurs irrespective of the login status of a user.
6. When does data Sync process fail? Data sync fails when home currency on Flutterwave and Zoho Books are not concurrent.
7. How do I Adjust currency on Zoho Books?
- On Zoho dashboard, navigate thus: Accountant > Currency Adjustment.
- On the next page, click“Make an adjustment” to adjust currency.
- Make currency adjustment as desired. See a sample page below:
The following are the currencies available for a Nigerian account. Hence, NGN can be adjusted to any of the following currencies:
AED — UAE Dirham
AUD — Austrailian Dollar
CAD — Canadian Dollar
CNY — Yuan Renminbi
EUR — Euro
GBP — Pound Sterling
INR — Indian Rupee
JPY — Yen
SAR — Saudi Riyal
USD — US Dollar
ZAR — Rand
Please note that a US account currency cannot be changed to NGN. It can only be changed to the above-listed currencies asides USD.