Clickfunnels is an online tool that simplifies online marketing, selling, and delivery of their products and services by providing users with funnel options that are pre-built for a specific business, product, or service.
We would be connecting our Flutterwave account to Clickfunnels in this article using Zapier.
To get started, follow the steps below:
1. Accept the Early Access Invitation to use Flutterwave on Zapier. Click on “Make a Zap” button.
2. Our goal is to add a new user’s email to an email list on our MailChimp account for new customers for every successful transaction on Flutterwave. This means, Flutterwave is the Trigger while MailChimp is the action. Back to our modal, In the search bar type “Rave” and click on the Rave Icon. The next thing to choose the Trigger event for this particular Zap we’re creating. Click the drop down button under Choose Trigger Event and select the Event you want. Remember for this tutorial our goal is after every successful transaction, therefore we choose “New Transaction”.
3. CLICK ON CONTINUE.The next page is “Choose account”. This is where we link our Flutterwave account to this Zap we’re creating. Click on the drop down button and click on Rave. Here’s a pop up modal requesting for Flutterwave Public key and Secret key.
4. To get our Flutterwave API key, we go back to our Flutterwave Dashboard and check the Left Corner and click on “Settings” Navigate to API and there we have our Public key and Secret Key.
5. Now let's complete the other part which is our Action event. Type on the search bar “Mailchimp” and click the Mailchimp option, Next thing to do is to choose an Action Event, Remember the goal of this tutorial is to add a new customer’s email address to a mailing campaign list after a successful Transaction. Click on the dropdown button, scroll down and click on “Add/Update Subscriber”, this option will create an invoice for successful payment transactions made on Flutterwave, in your MailChimp account.
6. CLICK ON CONTINUE. Up next is to link your MailChimp account. Click on the dropdown button and add your Mailchimp account. Here’s a pop modal requesting for authorisation. Login to your MailChimp account and allow Zapier access to your account.
7. The next thing is to Customize Subscriber. For the required fields click on the dropdown button. (Customer email is the only required field.) From the dropdown, select Customer Email. You can fill the other optional details if you wish.
8. Click on Continue then Click on Send Test. To check if the test was successful, click "send data".
9. The last thing to do is toggle “ Zapp is already turn on”. You can check your MailChimp subscriber’s list, in order to see your newly added subscriber.
Yaay! We are done connecting Flutterwave to Clickfunnels using Zapier.🥂