Clickfunnels is an online tool that simplifies online marketing, selling, and delivery of their products and services by providing users with funnel options that are pre-built for a specific business, product, or service.
We would be connecting our Flutterwave account to Clickfunnels in this article using Zapier. To get started, follow the steps below:
1. Login to your Zapier.com account or signup if you are a new user. Then click on the “Make a Zap” button
2. Search and click on Flutterwave to add the Zap
3. Select “Flutterwave” on the Choose App field and “New Transaction” on the Choose Trigger Event then click on continue.
4. Connect your Flutterwave account or create a new account if you are a new user and then click on continue.
5. Select any of the triggers depending on what you want to achieve. For example - success, failed, etc. and then click on continue.
6. Click on “Find Transaction”
7. Search for "Clickfunnels" then click on the Clickfunnels to Add it to Zapier.
8. On the “Add email to list Clickfunnels”, select “Clickfunnels” on the “Choose App” field and “Add Email to List”, on the “Choose an Event” field, then click on continue.
9. Under “Customize List”, select any of the options in the dropdown. For example ID, Customer Full name, Merchant Business name, etc. and then add Customer Email under the Email field. Click on continue to proceed.
10. Under “Send Data” copy and paste the Customers Email, search for the Email and then click on “Test.
Note: You can either Skip the Test or Continue with the Test to make sure everything is working out fine.
11. Once everything is working out fine, there will be a pop up showing “Turn Zap On”. Click on that to turn on the Zap.
12. Click on “Go to my Zap” to navigate to the Zap you just created
Yaay! We are done connecting Rave to Clickfunnels using Zapier. Well done.