Wix allows anyone to build a website from scratch without needing any design or website building experience. You can now use Flutterwave to collect payments on your Wix store/site. To get started, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Wix.com account or sign up for an account if you are a new user. Click on the “Settings” tab, and then to “My Dashboard” tab at the bottom of the scroll down menu.
2. Click on the “Apps” tab on the left side of your Wix’s dashboard.
3. Next, select “App Market” and search for “Ecwid” on the “Search tab” at the top right side of the web page.
4. Click on the “+Add App” tab to add Ecwid to your Apps!
5. Once step 4 is completed also click on “+Add App”.
7. Next, click on the “Online Store” tab on the left side of your dashboard to link your Ecwid site to your Wix site. Please click on the “I already have an Ecwid account” button if you already have an Ecwid account or click on the “Create Account” to create a new account. Check out our other tutorial on setting up rave on eciwd.
8. Next, click on “Connect” to connect your Ecwid Store to your Wix site.
9. Next, click on “Accept”.
10. Click on the “Visit Store” button to visit your store.
11. On the created site, kindly click on the “Online store” tab to access your store.
12. Now we can see our existing store on Ecwid placed on your Wix site, select the item(s) you wish to purchase.
13. Choose your preferred size and click on the “Add to Bag” button.
14. Input your email address and click on the “Checkout” button.
15. Kindly choose rave by Flutterwave as your preferred “Payment Method”, fill in your other details and click on “Continue”.
16. Fill in your card details...
We are glad we could show you how to setup Flutterwave on Wix.