Squarespace is a popular website building platform that is perfect for freelancers and entrepreneurs who run small service-based businesses.
The tutorial below shows you how to accept payments on your Squarespace site with Flutterwave.
1. Kindly log in to the admin section of your squarespace.com account and click on pages.
2. Next, Click on the “+” sign as shown on dashboard.
3. Please click on the “Start Editing” button at the bottom side of the dashboard.
4. Please click on the “+” sign on the right side of the page as shown below.
5. Kindly select “code” under the “More” heading.
6. Kindly delete the code and follow the guide below on how to get your Ecwid Integration code:
HOW TO GET YOUR ECWID INTEGRATION CODE FROM YOUR ECWID STORE.
(N.B: This method is for paid members)
- Login to the admin section of your Ecwid.com account, and please click on the “All Sides Channels” tab found on the left-hand side of your dashboard.
2. Next, please scroll down to tab “Squarespace” tab and click on it.
3. Click on “Copy code to clipboard”.
4. Please copy the code found in the text box as shown below.
7. Now that you have obtained your Ecwid Integration code; go to your squarespace account and paste the copied code into the code editor as shown below:
8. Finally, click on “Apply”. Congratulations, your site is ready for use!
9. Kindly select the item(s) you wish to purchase.
10. Click on the “Add to Bag” button.
11. Select your item size and click on the “Go to Checkout” button.
12. Fill in your details and click on the “checkout” button.
13. Please choose “Rave by Flutterwave” as your preferred payment method, and fill in your other details.
15. Fill in your card details and click on the “Pay” button.
We are glad we could show you how to setup Flutterwave on Squarespace in simple steps.