Rave provides online payment services where individuals and enterprises can receive and disburse payment in a seamless and easy way. Rave + Sage integration enables a merchant to track their sales and consolidated payments they receive on a daily basis. Get the most out of Financials with the power of Salesforce APIs on Sage.
Why Integrate Rave with Sage?
Track payments you receive on sales through your Rave account. All these transactions are a virtual projection in your Sage account, paving way for an easy reconciliation process.
- Track all transactions taking place in your Rave account through Sage.
- Track sales that occur in Sage through your Rave account.
- Rave + Sage integration gives merchants access to easy cash flow reconciliation of marketplaces transactions all at a glance.
- Get accurate and efficient balancing of accounts with the reduced deficit on all accounts statements.
- Track the amount Rave owes you for any transaction.
- Track the fees Rave charges you.
- Merchants get payments into an added bank account on Sage while awaiting an agreed-upon settlement. This is not technically a loan but an advance against future receivables.
Setting up Rave + Sage Integration
Sync the information from your Rave account to Sage to keep track of your sales and the money Rave owes you. You can select the appropriate accounts from your Chart of Accounts to track sales and Rave fees.
To get started, follow the link: https://plugin.flutterwave.com.
Step 1: After clicking“GET STARTED”, the next page navigates you to Rave log in page. You will be asked to enter your Rave credentials to connect Sage.
Step 2: Click on“Connect to Sage” to connect Sage.
Step 3: The next page navigates you to Sage Login page where you will be required to enter your sage log in details.
Step 4: Configure settings by clicking on“Configuration Settings”.
Step 5: On the next page, select appropriate credit and debit account to track fees and sales and save. Click on“Back to Dashboard” to return.
Step 6: Click“Back to Dashboard to return.
Step 7: Sync rave transactions on Sage by clicking on“Manual Sync Process”.
Step 8: Go to Sage the“Journals” menu to view synced transactions in the appropriate accounts selected previously.
Clicking on one of the transactions shows more details about the selected transaction.
- How do I navigate to the integration and disconnect Sage?
- On Sage plugin configuration page, select“Disconnect from Sage”.
- On the next page, select“Back to choose a Plugin” or“Leave Rave Integration” to conclude.
2. When and how does data sync occur? Data sync occurs when“Manual sync process” button is clicked at the configuration settings page to obtain real-time data. It also occurs automatically at 12:00 am daily.
3. Is data sync manual, automatic, on login, in real-time? Data sync is manual, automatic and occurs at real-time when the button is clicked. Automatic sync occurs irrespective of the login status of the user.
4. When does data Sync process fail? Data sync fails when home currency on Rave and Sage are not concurrent.
5. What regions supports Sage? Sage is supported in the following countries as at now: United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Spain, Portugal, the US, France, Brasil.
6. How can I enable foreign currency on Sage?
- On Sage dashboard, navigate thus; Settings > Currencies
- On the next page, tick box to enable foreign currency.
- Select the preferred currency to conclude.
7. Are there any settings related to synchronizing? For successful synchronizing, the home currency for rave transactions must be the same as that on your Sage account.