Barter virtual dollar cards allow you to make payments and shop online anywhere in the world where your local cards won’t allow you due to restrictions. And that’s not the wildest part; you get to create Unlimited dollar cards at will.
Let’s do a small sprint.
We’re telling you it’ll only take about 5 minutes to get you started. Ready? GO!
Let’s create a card.
- Download Barter by Flutterwave from your device store & Sign up.
- Complete the KYC and identity verification process
- ‘Add money’ to your Barter account either through your debit card, or bank transfer
- Click ‘Create new card’
- Note, whether you create a specific custom card (e.g Netflix card, or an ASOS card) or you create a basic multifunctional card, you can use all Barter cards anywhere online that debit cards are accepted.
- Enter the amount you’d like to fund your dollar card with. (Note: card creation fee of $2 and $5 minimum creation amounts apply. You need to have a minimum of the equivalent of $7 to create a new card. )
That’s all folks, you’re done. You’ve just created a Dollar card. You can buy and pay for anything with it and that didn’t even take up to 5 minutes.
But who says you have to stop at only one card?
Do you want multiple cards? Like, one card for shopping and another for subscriptions? One for paid ads, and another for just payment for all the online courses you’ve always wanted to take? Let’s add your cloud hosting to that list.
Try it, really. Now’s the time to be limitless. You’ll wish you found this before now.