Visit our site here: https://barter.flutterwave.com/login or download the mobile app on your app store (Search for Barter by Flutterwave)
A few things to remember:
- Your Barter card is a USD card
- Your Barter card is a Visa card so always look out for the Visa logo on merchant sites
- You can only link your Barter card to the US PayPal site
- You cannot use your Barter card to send and receive money from another PayPal user.
- You cannot add funds to the Barter card linked to your PayPal account.
- You must use the Billing Address associated with your Barter card.
- You must have a US number and US address if you’re signing up as a new user on the US PayPal site.
Let’s get started:
If you are already registered on the US PayPal and you want to link your Barter card, log into your account
Click on ‘Wallet’ at the top of the page
Click on ‘Wallet’
On the left-hand side of the dashboard, select ‘Link a card or bank’
Link a new card
Click on ‘Link a debit or credit card’
Link your Barter card
Enter your Barter card details and click ‘Link Card’
Enter card details
If however, you don't have a Paypal account, here's a simple guide on how to create one quickly.
To sign up on the US PayPal site for the first time, ensure you have entered the correct URL into your browser
Create a personal account
Enter the required details
Once you have successfully created your account, PayPal will prompt you to enter your card information, this is where you enter your Barter card's details:
Don’t forget, you have to use the US billing address attached to your card!
Click ‘Agree and Create Account’
Agree and Create Account
Once you do this correctly, you should be all set!
Go and shop till you drop.
Ps, If you ever run into issues using your Barter card directly on a merchant's site, check if they accept Paypal. If they do, you can use your Barter card linked via Paypal to make the payment.