Visit our site here: https://barter.flutterwave.com/login or download the mobile app on your app store (Search for Barter by Flutterwave)
(This works on all e-commerce websites and apps as well. Considerations should be taken for app-specific context)
A few things to remember:
- Your Barter card is a USD card.
- Your Barter card is a Visa card so look out for the Visa logo on merchant sites.
- Your Barter card cannot be used to send and receive money.
- The name on your card has to match the cardholder name on AliExpress.
- If Aliexpress or Alibaba declines your transaction or asks you for more information, please reach out to them and provide a valid government ID (your international passport or drivers license will do) and send them screenshots of your Barter card clearly showing your name and the first 6 digits and last 4 digits of your card number.
How to use your barter card on Aliexpress.com
[This is assuming that you already have an account. If you don’t, please sign up for one on the site]
Once you have added your item to the cart, confirm which country you want your order to be shipped to and click ‘Buy from this seller’
You will then be prompted to choose your payment method. Please select ‘Use a new card’ and enter your Barter card details.
You have the option to save the card to your AliExpress profile.
Once you have successfully added your card, select ‘Confirm & Pay’
You are now set up and ready to shop to your heart’s content.