Visit our site here: https://barter.flutterwave.com/login or download the mobile app on your app store (Search for Barter by Flutterwave)
A few things to remember:
- Your Barter card is a USD card.
- Your Barter card is a Visa card so look out for the Visa logo on merchant sites.
- Your Barter card cannot be used to send and receive money.
- Your Playstation account has to be in the US region to be able to pay in dollars and use the dollar virtual cards.
- If you've had errors adding a card multiple times already, Playstation requires you to wait 24 hours before processing any other card transaction from your account - including adding a new card.
How to use your barter card on Playstation
1. The first step is to ensure your VPN is turned on and set to the US.
If you don't have a VPN installed, check out Windscribe VPN for Chrome. Once installed, turn on VPN - ensuring it's set to the US.
2. With your VPN turned on, visit https://store.playstation.com/
3. Click on your avatar and then Payment Management.
4. You'll be asked to sign in again to confirm your account. Once done, click on "Add Payment Method"
5. Choose to add a Credit/Debit Card
6. Here you can enter your Barter card details and click on Next.
7. You'll be required to add additional billing information. These details can be found on your barter card details as shown below. Click on Save and you are good to go.
You are now set up and ready to game to your heart’s content. Enjoy :)