Visit our website here: https://barter.me or download the mobile app on your app store (Search for Barter by Flutterwave)
A few things to remember:
Your Barter card is a USD card.
Your Barter card is a Mastercard so look out for the Mastercard logo on merchant sites.
Your Barter card cannot be used to send or receive money.
Your Playstation account has to be in the US region to be able to pay in dollars and use the dollar virtual cards.
You will be creating a gift card to be used for purchases on the Playstation Network.
If you've had errors adding a card multiple times already, Playstation requires you to wait 24 hours before processing any other card transaction from your account - including adding a new card.
1. The first step is to ensure you have sufficient balance on Barter virtual dollar card. If you don't have enough balance, please fund your card.
2. Visit https://www.offgamers.com/gift-cards/buy/psn-card-us and signup for an account.
3. Click "Game Cards" and select "PSN Card (US)"
4. Select the desired amount and click "Buy"
5. Proceed to Checkout and edit the "Qty", as desired
6. Choose to add a Credit/Debit Card
6. Here you can enter your Barter card details and click on Next.
7. You'll be required to input additional billing information. This can be your local address information including your Country/Region. Click on Save to complete the order.
8. An email containing the order details and a gift card would be sent to your email address which you can redeem and make use of on the Playstation Network.
You are now set up and ready to game to your heart’s content. Have fun gaming! 😊🎮🕹